Ethiopian Couple Reunited in June 2021 Led By Attorney Medya Ansari
Iranian National Detained at Arizona Border in June 2021 Led By Attorney Medya Ansari
Nigerian Woman Granted Asylum in June 2021 Led By Attorney Medya Ansari
East African Woman Granted Asylum in US
Saudi Arabian Woman Granted Asylum in US
West African Family Granted Asylum in US
Our San Jose Immigration Attorneys
Know The Law So You Don’t Have To
Immigration Help In San Jose And Beyond
Why Choose Us?
- We truly care. You and your case matter to us. We will do our best to get you the results you need.
- We take a personal approach. We don’t provide generic legal advice. Instead, we tailor our counsel to your unique situation. We also treat you like you’re part of our family, walking with you from beginning to end.
- We have over 25 years of experience. You can feel confident that we have the knowledge and skill you want on your side.
- We offer global help. We regularly assist clients from all around the world. This includes the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Australia, Central America, South America and Asia.
– David A.
Going Above And Beyond For You
Reach out to us and get started with an initial consultation. We’re ready to help.
What is a green card?
What is the green card eligibility criteria for applying through Family?
While applying through family, the green card petition must be filed by someone else.
You can apply as :
- Immediate Relative of a US Citizen
- Family-based Preference Categories
- Fianceé(e) of a US citizen or the child of the fiancé(e)
- Widow(er) of a US citizen
- VAWA(Violence against Women Act) Self-petitioner or Victim of battery or extreme cruelty
What is the green card lottery?
I don’t have my green card with me. Can I enter the country?
If you left your card in the US, get it mailed to you by a friend. If lost/stolen/ expired, obtain a Boarding Foil which is valid for 30 days as a single entry authorization.
I have received a deportation order. Is there any way to avoid deportation due to criminal conviction?
Or you can change your status if you have a relative who is a US citizen by applying for a green card.
File a Motion to Withdraw Plea to challenge the conviction and plea unawareness of subsequent deportation proceedings when you plead guilty. If granted, you can get a new trial.
Seek asylum if you fear for your life in your home country.
You can also file a I-601 waiver to avoid removal proceedings that excuse some crimes of moral turpitude.
What to do when ICE knocks on my door?
- Don’t open the door and ask them to identify themselves by the names.
- Ask them if they have a warrant for your arrest. If so, ask them to slide it under the door.
- Don’t answer any incriminating question. You have the right to remain silent.
- If they force themselves into your home, don’t resist. Instead, ask for your lawyer and try to document the happenings.
What immigration cases do you handle?
- U Visa
- Family immigration
- Marriage immigration
- Removal Defense