- The BEACON – The Official Blog of the USCIS
- Federal Immigration Forms
- Current Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs
Family Law Resources
- Alameda County Family Court Case Lookup
- Santa Clara County Family Court Case Lookup
- San Francisco County Family Court Case Lookup
Small Business Resources
- American Citizens Doing Business in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Citizens Doing Business in the United States
- Small Business Administration
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- How do I get in touch with you?
Simply click on the direct contact form from the contact page. Or you may call our office at 408-780-1833. Phone consultations are available to clients worldwide.
- Where can I learn more about Immigration Law?
Click on the links above to find resources related to immigration.
- What are the cut off dates to determine visa eligibility?
Please go to the latest visa bulletin from the U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs.